    any ideas on how to fix that? BTW i'm running Windows XP..

    update:

    modelsim exits whit error code 211..

    Marcus Svensson, Dec 6, 2003

  2. Never heard of.

    But the second hit of
    http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&oe=utf-8&q=modelsim+error+211&btnG=Google+Search
    reveals:

    Mentor Graphics DRs Repaired in 5.7c
    * DR338791 - Getting a stack trace and the simulator exits with an
    error code 211.

    For further information, I suggest www.model.com (assuming you're working
    with a legitimate license).

    Paul.

    Paul Uiterlinden, Dec 8, 2003

  3. Marcus Svensson

    gibe Guest

    Hello Marcus,

    I have exactly the same problem. I try to change my DDRAM, my Video Card, but nothing works?
    Have you fix the problem?

    gibe, Jan 7, 2004
  7. Marcus Svensson

    Oleg Guest

    Hi,
    I have the same pb, i did post a question on this issu on 19 Dec 2003
    but no body was able to help so lets stay in the touche and tray to
    solve it together
    thanks

    Oleg, Jan 15, 2004
  8. Marcus Svensson

    kermit6306 Guest

    Marcus,
    e-mail me off list.
    kermit6306 at yahoo dot com

    kermit6306, Jan 17, 2004
  9. Marcus Svensson

    nautes Guest

    I have a same problem. I tried a few version of modelsim including the latest one, 5.8a, but always the same problem.
    I'm curious that the same problem happens in win 2k or win 2003. Is there anybody using Modelsim running on win2k or win 2003? If the problem is incompatibility between modelsim and win xp, I'd like to change my os....

    nautes, Feb 2, 2004