Modify HttpGet and HttpPost portions of WSDL

dizhu

Hi.

Does anyone know a way to programmatically modify the HttpGet and
HttpPost service ports in WSDL(In particular, I would like to modify
the address location uri)? I know you can modify the soap portion
using SoapExtensionReflector during WSDL generation. But I can't seem
to find anything on HttpGet and HttpPost.

Thanks.

dizhu

dizhu

Does anyone know if this can be modified in a similar way as the soap
portion? I would like to confirm this before going to more generic
http handlers in the http pipeline.

Thanks.