Modifying metabase?

Schemer

Hello,
I tried to load a web page from my local IIS, and got this error:
-----------------------------
Failed to access IIS metabase.

Exception Details: System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentException: Failed to
access IIS metabase.

The process account used to run ASP.NET must have read access to the IIS
metabase (e.g. IIS://servername/W3SVC). For information on modifying
metabase permissions, please see http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=267904.
-------------------------------------

I followed the instructions in the link, but still get the error. How do I
determine which "process account" is used to run ASP.NET 2.0?

Thanks for any advice.

Schemer

-----------------------------
Failed to access IIS metabase.

Exception Details: System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironmentException: Failed
to access IIS metabase.

The process account used to run ASP.NET must have read access to the IIS
metabase (e.g. IIS://servername/W3SVC). For information on modifying
metabase permissions, please see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=267904.

While watching Task Manager while trying to load my web page, I noticed a
'IWAM_<computerName>' user. I used that name, and can now load the web page
using ASP.Net 2.0.