    hitting now is an unexplainable segfault:

    0x00007fffffffc958 in ?? ()
    (gdb) bt
    #0 0x00007fffffffc958 in ?? ()
    #1 0x00007fffdd2f9ed0 in module_traverse () from
    #2 0x00007fffdd396cc7 in collect_with_callback () from
    #3 0x00007fffdd397738 in PyGC_Collect () from
    #4 0x00007fffdd3808ca in Py_Finalize () from /usr/lib64/

    It seems to be linked with GC somehow. I don't know how to trace this
    problem into the python library. Anybody has seen a similar problem and
    knows where I could start looking for the problem? Is there a way to
    debug this into python library? I'm using GDB but I'm getting no useful
    information out of it.

    Yours sincerely
    Plüss Roland

    Leader and Head Programmer
    - Game: Epsylon ( )
    - Game Engine: Drag[en]gine (
    , )
    - Normal Map Generator: DENormGen ( )
    - As well as various Blender export scripts und game tools

    Version: GnuPG v2.0.22 (GNU/Linux)
    Comment: Using GnuPG with Thunderbird -

    -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
    Roland Plüss, Jun 16, 2014