Moles that move

Joined
Mar 23, 2023
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Hello, I'm working with this code from a Khan Academy assignment and I'm wondering how I would animate to get the moles to move randomly within a bounded wall off of which they would bounce off??

Thanks so much-

var drawMole = function(moleX, moleY) {

noStroke();
fill(125, 93, 43);
ellipse(moleX, moleY, 60, 60); // face
fill(255, 237, 209);
ellipse(moleX, moleY+10, 33, 28);
fill(0, 0, 0);
ellipse(moleX-10, moleY-15, 10, 10); // eyes
ellipse(moleX+10, moleY-15, 10, 10);
ellipse(moleX, moleY-5, 10, 10); // nose
ellipse(moleX, moleY+10, 20, 5); // mouth
};

background(52, 168, 83); // green grass
fill(0, 0, 0);
ellipse(200, 200, 100, 30); // holes!