MouseOver events

EMW

Hi,

For my ASPX page I've created code that will generate a JPG image based on
information in a xml file.
It's a planning thing en it will show names of people and for each day of
the month an filled rectangle if they are working or not. If there is some
special comment for this, it is also shown by a little red square on the
filled rectangle.
This is all drawn in a bitmap and then shown on the page.

Now I want to create something that will show the comment belonging to a day
when the user holds his/her mouse over it.
I was told to do this with AREA and MAP elements, but I don't know how to
add HTML code to the HEAD and BODY parts of the HTML code generated at the
server.

What I understand of this is I have to add HTML code to my server generated
code and that this MAP and AREA stuff points out to each rectangle I set it
to. But where does the MouseOver attribute come in?

Can someone please give me some example code I can use or some good links to
tutorials?

rg,
Eric

EMW

I found something: RESPONSE>WRITE
With this I can write HTML to the output of the ASPX file....but....

I have no saying in to where it is put in the file. Now it is put at the
top, above the <HEAD> stuff.
It should be in the body part.

Any suggestions?

rg,