dropdown box / options and mouseover events - Optional Controls >??????

Microsoft Newsserver

Hi,

Simple question, probably a simple answer hopefully.

I am working with VS2005/2.0 and this is an Explorer project IE6/IE7.

The issue is I need to be able to mouseover the options in a Dropdown list.
( This is easy in Mozilla as it works natively on the client ) on IE
however, the mousover event is NOT supported. So

Does anyone know of a lightweight .NET Dropdown or other facility to allow
me to get mouseover events on items in a simulated or translated
dropdownlist ??

Any help will be appreciated.

Thanks

Rain

thnx for your reply Munna. I did go to the site, on first inspection , it
looks ok. However, if you move the window ( resize, the control gets messed
up. ). Also there is no intelligence on the direction the list pops up or
the depth.

Maybe I have to write one myself :|

Rain

Yes. I am looking at the Infragistics Webcombo control now, maybe that will
offer some help.

Explorer is such a poor browser in some respects. Firefox does things so
much better.