mouseover/hover Link

una

Hi
I hope someone can help me with my problem on the existing navigation
menu of my hp: http://www.taekwondo-leveste.de/ipf/ . I would like
the writing to either change the size or the color as soon as one goes
over it with the mouse. Can someone please tell me the code and where
exactly I have to place it in the menu! I've been trying out different
possibilities since weeks now but I just can't figger it out.
Úna

Mitul

una said:
Hi
I hope someone can help me with my problem on the existing navigation
menu of my hp: http://www.taekwondo-leveste.de/ipf/ . I would like
the writing to either change the size or the color as soon as one goes
over it with the mouse. Can someone please tell me the code and where
exactly I have to place it in the menu! I've been trying out different
possibilities since weeks now but I just can't figger it out.
Úna

Hi una.

You can do it by CSS. use css class for link and hover. It will
work....

regards,
Mitul Patel.

una

Mitul said:
Hi una.

You can do it by CSS. use css class for link and hover. It will
work....

regards,
Mitul Patel.

Hi Mitul
Thanks very much for your advice. It worked and solved my problem !!!
Úna