mouseover to change button color

slinky

Does anyone know how I can get the following code finished. I'm trying
to dreate a onmouseover event to change the color of a button. Here's
my .vb: ( I included other code for the button that is for the
on click event)
Protected Sub Button1_OnMouseOver()(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal
e As System.EventArgs) Handles
Button1_OnMouseOver ???????????????????????? Change
color ???????????????????

Protected Sub Button11_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Button11.Click
Response.Redirect("http://something.com/something.htm")
End Sub

nahid

___________________________________________________________________________­______________
Protected Sub Button1_OnMouseOver()(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal
e As System.EventArgs) Handles
Button1_OnMouseOver ???????????????????????? Change
color ???????????????????

Protected Sub Button11_Click(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.EventArgs) Handles Button11.Click
Response.Redirect("http://something.com/something.htm")
End Sub
___________________________________________________________________________­______________

hi,
try to use java script for this

<head>
<script type="text/javascript">
function mouseOver()
{
document.b1.src ="b_blue.gif"
}
function mouseOut()
{
document.b1.src ="b_pink.gif"
}
</script>
</head><body>
<asp:Button onmouseover="mouseOver()" onmouseout="mouseOut()">

hope help

nahid
http://nahidulkibria.blogspot.com/
http://www.kaz.com.bd