Moving web sites to a different computer

I moved all of my code (ASP.NET, Framework 1.1, VS2002) to a different
computer. Of course, when I try to open the site the SLN file and the code
behind files point to the old site. Is there an easy way to change all of
these references? If not, what is the hard way?

Thanks
Andy

Peter Bromberg [C# MVP]

These files, suchs as the csproj.webinfo file are all text files and can be
easily loaded into your favorite text editor and changed.

However hardcoded references inside your codebehind will have to be fixed
with Search and Replace in VS.NET.

This is a good example of why it's a good idea to keep such dynamic
information in your web.config in an <appSettings> section, and have it
populate in your code from whatever setting(s) you have chosen to put there.
Don't need to recompile to do that!
--Peter