ms_positioning="FlowLayout Vs GridLayout

conckrish

Hi All..

Can u please explain me, what is the difference between FlowLayout
and GridLayout and which one is best for DataGrid control?? Thanks!!

JIMCO Software

Can u please explain me, what is the difference between FlowLayout
and GridLayout and which one is best for DataGrid control?? Thanks!!

VS.NET uses these properties to define whether the page (or other container
such as Panel control) uses absolute positioning (GridLayout) or not. I
prefer FlowLayout because it works in all browsers AND because it prevents
controls from shifting on the page during browser resizes.

--
Jim Cheshire
JIMCO Software

FrontPage add-ins for FrontPage 2000 - 2003