Msgbox Error? Text and Button Text does not appear

B. J. Betts

Hi ... tried making a message box in vb net. when i push the paly button or
run button it displays the messagebox but no text appears ... even the
button is blank... is this a bug or do i need to install patch or something?

Thanks.

Ken Halter

B. J. Betts said:
Hi ... tried making a message box in vb net. when i push the paly button
or run button it displays the messagebox but no text appears ... even the
button is blank... is this a bug or do i need to install patch or
something?

Thanks.

Are you running McAfee 8.0 AV by any chance? If so, they have a patch. It's
funny that the worst problems you can have on a PC are caused by AV software
that's supposed to protect you against problems. I can't stand McAfee (or
Norton)