MSsql insert for asp.net vb

todd

I am making a new website with an mssql express database. i have some text
boxes and checkboxes on a page. I need them to be inserted into the sql
table when the finsh button is clicked. i have the database connection
string in the web.config file. Some of the textboxes id is txtname,
txtaddress, txtemail and checkbox id checktext1.

The Private Sub Requestdata() is where i was looking to put the code for the
insert and then call it from the finishbutton_click

VB code i have so far:

Imports System.Net.Mail

Partial Class Econ_Request
Inherits System.Web.UI.Page

Protected Sub Wizard1_FinishButtonClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e
As System.Web.UI.WebControls.WizardNavigationEventArgs) Handles
Wizard1.FinishButtonClick
SendMail()
Requestdata()

End Sub
Private Sub Requestdata()

End Sub
Private Sub SendMail()
Dim mailMessage As New MailMessage

mailMessage.From = New MailAddress("(e-mail address removed)")
mailMessage.To.Add(New MailAddress("(e-mail address removed)"))

mailMessage.Subject = "Request Inforamtion"
mailMessage.Body = "Check Web For New Request Inforamtion."

Dim smtpclient As New SmtpClient()
Dim userState As Object = mailMessage

AddHandler smtpclient.SendCompleted, AddressOf smtpclient_onCompleted

smtpclient.SendAsync(mailMessage, userState)

End Sub

Public Sub SmtpClient_OnCompleted(ByVal Sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.ComponentModel.AsyncCompletedEventArgs)

Dim mailMessage As MailMessage
mailMessage = CType(e.UserState, MailMessage)

If (e.Cancelled) Then
LabelMessage.Text = "Sending Of Email Message was Cancelled.
Address=" + mailMessage.To(0).Address
End If
If Not (e.Error Is Nothing) Then
LabelMessage.Text = "Error occured, info=" + e.Error.Message
Else
LabelMessage.Text = "Your Request Was Sent Successfully."
End If
End Sub

System.EventArgs) Handles Me.Load

End Sub

Protected Sub Wizard1_NextButtonClick(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
System.Web.UI.WebControls.WizardNavigationEventArgs) Handles
Wizard1.NextButtonClick

SumName.Text = "Attn: " + txtName.Text

If Check1.Checked Then
SumCap.Text = "text"
Else
SumCap.Text = ""
End If

If Check2.Checked Then
Sumtext2.Text = "text2"
Else
Sumtext2.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext3.Checked Then
Sumtext3.Text = "text3"
Else
Sumtext3.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext4.Checked Then
Sumtext4.Text = "text4"
Else
Sumtext4.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext5.Checked Then
Sumtext5.Text = "text5"
Else
Sumtext5.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext6.Checked Then
Sumtext6.Text = "text6"
Else
Sumtext6.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext7.Checked Then
Sumtext7.Text = "text7"
Else
Sumtext7.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext8.Checked Then
Sumtext8.Text = "text8"
Else
Sumtext8.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext9.Checked Then
Sumtext9.Text = "text9"
Else
Sumtext9.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext10.Checked Then
Sumtext10.Text = "text10"
Else
Sumtext10.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext11.Checked Then
Sumtext11.Text = "text11"
Else
Sumtext11.Text = ""
End If

If Checktext12.Checked Then
Sumtext12.Text = "text12"
Else
Sumtext12.Text = ""
End If

If check13.Checked Then
Sumcheck13.Text = "Test " + txtPhone.Text + " or " + txtEmail.Text
SumAddress.Text = ""
SumCity.Text = ""
Else
Sumcheck13.Text = "TEST@ "
SumAddress.Text = txtAddress.Text
SumCity.Text = txtCity.Text + ", " + txtState.Text + " " +
txtZip.Text

End If

End Sub

End Class

I am not sure what the code is to insert into a table.

thank for any help you can give me

Todd