Multiple returns from a python function

Discussion in 'Python' started by Preetip, Aug 10, 2012.

  1. Preetip

    Preetip

    Joined:
    Aug 10, 2012
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    How do I handle a Python function that returns multiple lists

    Python script:
    display():
    a = [ 'a','b','abc']
    b = [ 1 , 2 , 3]
    return (a,b)

    In the c function calling the above python function:

    pValue,pValue1 = PyObject_CallObject(pFunc, pArgs);

    But then I cannot use the objects to extract the list values.
    What am I doing wrong ?

    Preetip, Aug 10, 2012