Multipule datasets.

Chris

Hi All

How to fill mutipule datsets at a time

When I'm trying this I'm getting following error

Server Error in '/WebCart' Application

ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'SPSLATACODES' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignored

Exception Details: Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException: ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PLS-00306: wrong number or types of arguments in call to 'SPSLATACODES' ORA-06550: line 1, column 7: PL/SQL: Statement ignore

Source Error:

Line 63: Dim da1 As OracleDataAdapter = New OracleDataAdapter(oraComm
Line 64:
Line 65: da1.Fill(ds1, "Table(1)"
Line 66: lstLata.DataSource = ds1.Tables("Table(1)"
Line 67: lstLata.DataTextField = "LATA_CODE

Thanks in advance

Chri