Mute the click sound when refreshing an IFRAME

Seansan

Hi,

Does anyone know how I can disable the click sound that is heard when a
IFRAME is reloaded?

I use javascript to reload an IFRAME every minute or so and I keep hearing
this "click".

thx in advance, Seansan

William Morris

Go to Control Panel/Sounds and Multimedia and remove the sound for
"Navigate".

Seansan

I was hoping there'd be a javascript way.

--
William Morris
Semster, Seamlyne reProductions

Ivo

Does anyone know how I can disable the click sound that is heard when
a IFRAME is reloaded?
I use javascript to reload an IFRAME every minute or so and I keep
hearing this "click".

Are you using location.href="something"?
Does it also happen if you use location.replace("something")?
Ivo