MVC Question

AMP

Hello,
I keep getting the following error in my MVC application
The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make
sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Views/NewPlayer/Test.aspx

Test.aspx. is certainly there.It even shows as the url in the Url
bar .
I'm using VS2010 built in webserver.
Any Help?
Thanks

Mr. Arnold

AMP said:
Hello,
I keep getting the following error in my MVC application
The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make
sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Views/NewPlayer/Test.aspx

Test.aspx. is certainly there.It even shows as the url in the Url
bar .
I'm using VS2010 built in webserver.
Any Help?
Thanks

So why can't you use IIS? Maybe, if you can use IIS, you might get more
information in the IIS log file as to what is wrong.

3

3P

Dnia 11-05-2010 o 02:45:59 AMP said:
Hello,
I keep getting the following error in my MVC application
The resource cannot be found.
dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is
temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make
sure that it is spelled correctly.

Requested URL: /Views/NewPlayer/Test.aspx

Test.aspx. is certainly there.It even shows as the url in the Url
bar .
I'm using VS2010 built in webserver.
Any Help?
Thanks

I don't know MVC very good. But why would You navigate to a aspx page? You
should navigate to controller action.
Does your routing in global.asax allow access to aspx? By default it has

routes.MapRoute(
"Default", //
Route name
"{controller}/{action}/{id}", //
URL with parameters
new { controller = "Home", action = "Index", id = "" } //
Parameter defaults
);

Try changing the address to /NewPlayer/Test