Need help deleting files in a directory...

Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
What i'm trying to do is looking in a directory and search files that are older than " " days and have them deleted. What would be the best way to go about this?

So far I'm using a Datagrid to display all the files in that directory. Also with the .GetFiles() can you have it search mulitple types? like G*.txt, A*.txt and etc...

Thanks........

Joined
Sep 20, 2007
Messages
5
Reaction score
0
Anyone willing to lend a hand?

I can get it to delete one file at a time with a delete button but I'm trying to automate the process so I don't have to continuelly maintain.