Need help please read

Joined
Mar 12, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello,

New to the forum. I have a web page where I am having users submit their email address using a webform (GetResponse).

I am trying to forward the email that is submitted on the main page to be displayed on the thank you or confirmation page.

So for example "thank you for subscribing [your name]" but I would actually like to use the email address.

Support sent me here: http://support.getresponse.com/faq/forwarding-data-options

I'm pretty comfortable with HTML but I don't see anything on that page that tells me what to insert into my source code to make this happen.

Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

ML

Ad