Need help please read

Discussion in 'HTML and CSS' started by Mark L, Mar 12, 2015.

  1. Mark L

    Mark L

    Joined:
    Mar 12, 2015
    Messages:
    1
    Likes Received:
    0
    Hello,

    New to the forum. I have a web page where I am having users submit their email address using a webform (GetResponse).

    I am trying to forward the email that is submitted on the main page to be displayed on the thank you or confirmation page.

    So for example "thank you for subscribing [your name]" but I would actually like to use the email address.

    Support sent me here: http://support.getresponse.com/faq/forwarding-data-options

    I'm pretty comfortable with HTML but I don't see anything on that page that tells me what to insert into my source code to make this happen.

    Some help would be greatly appreciated! Thank you.

    ML

    Mark L, Mar 12, 2015