    elegant way ?

    thanks in advance,
    yaron.

    yaron, Sep 6, 2005

  2. yaron

    Xandax Guest

    using forms is as "elegant" as any in my view.

    Xandax, Sep 6, 2005

  3. yaron

    Jambalaya Guest

    If you want to send the information without causing a page reload, you
    could use the XMLHttpRequest() object (and it's Win IE equivalent
    ActiveXObject("Msxml2.XMLHTTP").)

    Jambalaya, Sep 6, 2005
  4. yaron

    yaron Guest

    thanks!

    yaron, Sep 8, 2005
  5. yaron

    yaron Guest

    thanks for the fast reply : ) do you happen to know if there is some
    size limit on information sent with forms ?

    yaron, Sep 8, 2005
  6. yaron

    Dag Sunde Guest

    Yes, as long as the forms method = GET, most browsers introduce
    a limit.

    It varies from browser to browser, and is in the range of
    approx. 1 to 4 Kilobytes.

    To avoid it, POST your forms instead.

    Dag Sunde, Sep 9, 2005
  7. yaron