Need help to adjust javascript clock

mistral

Here is javscript clock:

http://javascript.internet.com/time-date/mousetrailclock.html

which I want adjust a little:
1. I want replace the days of week/year/date in external circle with
just custom text: 'www.company.com'
2. I want to reduce a little rotation speed of this text.
3. I want to fix a clock in some place, no need in mouse trail effect.

there is the severe warning in script:
//Alter nothing below! Alignments will be lost!

Your valuable help/support appreciated..

Mistral

kshrawan

goto to line no. 32

the line which says:
TodaysDate=" .......

just change whatever written after the "=" symbol.

that's it!

remember u need to put some space before ur actual text to make it look
nice.

kshrawan

change the value of 'speed' variable to .6 or .5 from .8 - This will
slow down the rotation speed.

change the value of 'xmouse' and 'ymouse' to some static value, say
100,100 - this will freez the clock to 100,100 position on the page.
These two variable r given in the function "function Mouse(evnt)".

enjoy.
;)

mistral

mistral said:
Here is javscript clock:

which I want adjust a little:
1. I want replace the days of week/year/date in external circle with
just custom text: 'www.company.com'
2. I want to reduce a little rotation speed of this text.
3. I want to fix a clock in some place, no need in mouse trail effect.
there is the severe warning in script:
//Alter nothing below! Alignments will be lost!
Your valuable help/support appreciated..

Mistral

there is problems:

line 32 is:
TodaysDate=" "+d[date.getDay()]+" "+day+" "+m[date.getMonth()]+"
"+year;

how exactly this need be modified?

TodaysDate="COMPANY NAME "+d[date.getDay()]+" "+day+"
"+m[date.getMonth()]+" "+year; in this case I see unnecessary date,
time, year -if I remove it, code not work.

change the value of 'speed' variable to .6 or .5 from .8 - This will slow down the rotation speed.

You mean line 43 ? speed=0.6;

change the value of 'xmouse' and 'ymouse' to some static value, say
100,100 - this will freez the clock to 100,100 position on the page.
These two variable r given in the function "function Mouse(evnt)".

Where this is? Is this?

function Mouse(evnt){
ymouse =
(100)?evnt.pageY+ClockFromMouseY-(window.pageYOffset):event.y+ClockFromMouseY;
xmouse = (100)?evnt.pageX+ClockFromMouseX:event.x+ClockFromMouseX;

This cut off 1/4 part from clock and place it in very top left corner
of page.

Mistral