Need Help with Project

Joined
Dec 12, 2022
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hello everyone, I have been tasked with creating a game in python. Here are some rules for the project: must be atleast 3 inputs, can be simulated, collects data and is multiplayer. Any ideas, help or resources?

Joined
Dec 16, 2022
Messages
5
Reaction score
3
Sure, here are a few ideas for games that meet the requirements you've described:

  1. Simulated card game: You can create a simulated card game that allows multiple players to play against each other. This could involve creating a deck of cards and implementing rules for different card games (such as poker or blackjack). You could also include a feature that allows players to customize their decks by selecting which cards they want to include.
  2. Multiplayer quiz game: You could create a quiz game that allows multiple players to compete against each other to see who can answer the most questions correctly. You could include a feature that allows players to select which categories they want to be quizzed on, and you could collect data on how well each player performs on each category.
  3. Simulated sports game: You could create a simulated sports game that allows multiple players to compete against each other. This could involve implementing rules for a specific sport (such as soccer or basketball) and allowing players to control their own teams. You could collect data on how well each team performs and use it to rank the teams and determine a winner.
To get started with your project, you might want to consider using a library like Pygame to help with the graphics and user input. You can find more information and resources for Pygame at the following link:

https://www.pygame.org/

I hope these ideas and resources are helpful as you begin your project! Let me know if you have any questions or if you'd like more specific guidance on how to implement any of these ideas.