Need Immediate Help : Problem with sending e-mail using localhostsmtp service

sandy

Hello

I am developing asp.net 2.0 web based application & using password
recovery control for sending forgotten password to the registered
user's email id. The problem is that the email for sending password is
not reaching to desired user's email address. I am using membership
API in which registered user information is contained in a sql server
database. I am using code in web.config file as follows:

<system.net>
<mailSettings>
<smtp from="(e-mail address removed)">
<network defaultCredentials="true" host="127.0.0.1"
password=""
userName="" />
</smtp>
</mailSettings>
</system.net>

The recipient address is specified in the database which is
automatically taken into account by the membership API infrastructure.

In web form page , I use html code under <asp:passwordRecovery> tag:

<MailDefinition From="(e-mail address removed)" Subject="Forgotten
Password" Priority="high" />

My system login information when working on a domain under the LAN-->

Domainname: agro0
password:bond007

My system login information when working without a domain under the
LAN-->

username:Administrator
password:adns123

on the basis of above information when my application send the email
to the given email id. This sent email is not reaching to the
specified address. Plz helppppp.