Need regular expression for at least 7 characters and at least 1 special chatacter

AAaron123

Been playing with asp:changepassword and have it looking OK except that I
can't elininate or change the title at the top that says "Change Your
Password". It's a repeat of my pages title.

But more importantly, I can't find the regular expression for at least 7
characters and at least 1 special character.

Can you help?

Thanks

<asp:changepassword id="ChangePassword1" runat="server"

NewPasswordRegularExpression = '@\"(?=.{7,})(?=(.*\W){1,})'

PasswordLabelText="Old password"

PasswordRecoveryText="1Your password must be at least 7 characters long, and
contain at least one special character"

SuccessText="SUCCESS"

SuccessTitleText="SUCCESS TILE"

UserNameRequiredErrorMessage="REQUIRED"

NewPasswordLabelText="New password"

PasswordRequiredErrorMessage="2Your password must be at least 7 characters
long, and contain at least one special character"

NewPasswordRequiredErrorMessage="3Your password must be at least 7
characters long, and contain at least one special character"

PasswordHintText = ""

NewPasswordRegularExpressionErrorMessage = "4Your password must be at least
7 characters long, and contain at least one special character">

</asp:changepassword>