need ruby run like php in apache

Haoqi Haoqi

I hope that run index.rb in apache like php index.php without rails
I think rails is great,but i do not like rails
php's page next page is normal,such as html in web
but rails's url rule is not good
ok,how to run ruby like php?

i know about eruby,erb...and erubies. Erubies may be is my need,but i do
not know how to install for apache.

I hope run index.rb like php's index.php without rails!
thanks!

David Vallner

--------------enig5B26643BB05397B743C7EFC9

Wilson said:
I assume he wants the file extensions on the end, so that when he
changes tools down the road, all his URLs will be broken. :)
=20
This link may help, though:
http://cyll.org/blog/tech/2006-08-26-makingrubyintophp.html
=20

I could've sworn mod_ruby had an Erb handler of some sort to handle
pages like .rhtml even without that hideous hack.

And if it doesn't, well, *cough* -hint- :p

--------------enig24C3A1464572A061F0C3F9B8

Wilson said:
I assume he wants the file extensions on the end, so that when he
changes tools down the road, all his URLs will be broken. :)
=20

Also, on that note: http://www.w3.org/Provider/Style/URI.

The fact that newly developed PHP / JSP / other CGI still happily
violates rules that were published in an eight year old document (and
were a bad idea ages before anyway) makes me cringe. The fact
half-decent support for clean URLs is only a recend development in web
frameworks makes me cringe more... (Ugh, mod_rewrite)