Need some advice.

Paul

HI! I have a script here below that I want to use in order to bet around a
small bug in Firefox.

function Firefoxautofix(x,y,){
parent.window.resizeBy(-1,-1)
parent.window.resizeBy(+1,+1)
}

I need to resize the parent window. I use iframes and there is a resize
script to auto resize to content and all work fine in IE,NS and Opera. but
there is a small problem in Firefox. I need to do like a refresh BUT not a
refresh so I want use the function above to simulate a refresh of the parent
window.

The refresh to content script is in the child pages ( pages that are in the
iframe).

Here is a link for a example.
http://www.webcandesign.com/111/index.asp

<script type="text/javascript">
function autofitIframe(id){ // v.1.0
if (!window.opera && !document.mimeType && document.all &&
document.getElementById){
parent.document.getElementById(id).style.height=this.document.body.offsetHeight+"px";
}
else if(document.getElementById) {
parent.document.getElementById(id).style.height=this.document.body.scrollHeight+"px"
</script>

Thanks in advance :)

Paul