need some help

Guest

I have a web page that creates a chart using the OWC Chart control. The page
works on one server and when I copy the web site to another web server I'm
getting the following error message:
Exception from HRESULT: 0x80030003 (STG_E_PATHNOTFOUND).
at Microsoft.Office.Interop.Owc11.ChartSpaceClass.ExportPicture(String
Filename, String FilterName, Int32 Width, Int32 Height)

I installed the OWC's on the box but still nothing. What is this error and
how can I get it working on both web servers?

Guest

I got it working, I had to add the IWAM IIS processor id to the projects
image folder