need to display some of the data from oracle db table

e01osama

I am new to java. I inatalled oracle. I need to display some of the
data from table. that table is from oracle.I want to know how to get
that data in to interface. pls help.

David Dorward

e01osama said:
I am new to java.

This is a JavaScript newsgroup. Java and JavaScript have nothing in common
save the first four letters of their names and some design concepts common
to most languages that take inspiration from C.

Try a Java newsgroup instead. Or Google.

kaeli

I am new to java. I inatalled oracle. I need to display some of the
data from table. that table is from oracle.I want to know how to get
that data in to interface. pls help.

Try posting in a Java group. This is a javascript group. They aren't anywhere
near the same language.

comp.lang.java.* groups are that way ===>

( and when you do post there, be a LOT more specific. servlet? jsp? swing?
applet? no one can help you if you don't learn to be more specific about what
you're having problems with. did you install the jdbc driver for oracle? what
container are you trying to display the data IN? you do know how to use a
Connection and a ResultSet, right? etc. )