Need to keep bouncing IIS

David Thielen

Hi;

We hit a problem where about once every 2 - 3 days our ASP.NET app
stops responding and we have to bounce IIS. There is nothing in the
event logs when this happens.

We also have the website itself (plain old html pages) slow down to a
crawl about once every 2 weeks. Again nothing in the event logs and
bouncing it fixes the issue.

Very fast server, lots of memory & disk space, fast connection at a
co-lo facility, and pretty minimal usage & traffic for the power we
have.

Any ideas?

thanks - dave

david@[email protected]
Windward Reports -- http://www.WindwardReports.com
me -- http://dave.thielen.com

George

you need to look into DebugDiag (it replaced IISDEBUG) tool from microsoft,
It was designed to fix issues like that.

You should be able to google up info on how to use it.

George.