Need urgent help with datagrid display

Joined
Feb 10, 2010
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I have a stored proc that return the data in the attached image called sql_dataset.GIF

The proc name is called "sp_getReport"

Results I'd like to have is a screen shot @ "results_I_want.GIF"
Here's the markup
Code:
Bascially I'd like to display information by Cust_Name (row) with LowPrice and HighPrice by Tru_Name (columns)

Each Cust_Name row with LowPrice and HighPrice must loop
The same is true for Tru_Name

Please provide guidance on how to accomplish this in vb

Thank you very much for your help in advance.

Joel

Attachments

  • sql_dataset.GIF
    sql_dataset.GIF