need urgent help

koolaid

ok im trying to do the following for a project can someone give me step by
step instructions of how to do this:
• Create a JAVA program using sequence, selection, and repetition
structures
• Apply programming concepts such as classes, operators, loops, control
breaks, sequential file access, arrays, errors, and I/O operations

Gordon Beaton

ok im trying to do the following for a project can someone give me
step by step instructions of how to do this:
• Create a JAVA program using sequence, selection, and repetition
structures
• Apply programming concepts such as classes, operators, loops,
control breaks, sequential file access, arrays, errors, and I/O
operations

Step 1: actually go to class
Step 2: listen, take notes
Step 3: read the text

If you have problems with homework assignments, ask your instructor.

If you have problems with code you've written, post relevant parts of
it and ask for help with specific problems.

/gordon

koolaid

no no no its not a class its a project thing for bpa.. its a school program
acutally extra curicular.. anyways i didn't find out that i had to do this
until like today and coz my teacher didn't have this file until now.. coz
she lost it... and this is due like on saturday and i've been taking
online tutorials but its not helping that much i need work fast.. it
really isn't my fault
pls some help

Peter Davis

no no no its not a class its a project thing for bpa.. its a school program
acutally extra curicular.. anyways i didn't find out that i had to do this
until like today and coz my teacher didn't have this file until now.. coz
she lost it... and this is due like on saturday and i've been taking
online tutorials but its not helping that much i need work fast.. it
really isn't my fault
pls some help

If it's not your fault, then your teacher would be more than happy to
grant you an extension, right? But if it's extra curricular and not
homework, then why are you so concerned that it's due on Saturday?

Make your best attempt to write some code using what you've learned
first, then post it here and ask specific questions.

Patricia Shanahan

koolaid said:
no no no its not a class its a project thing for bpa.. its a school program
acutally extra curicular.. anyways i didn't find out that i had to do this
until like today and coz my teacher didn't have this file until now.. coz
she lost it... and this is due like on saturday and i've been taking
online tutorials but its not helping that much i need work fast.. it
really isn't my fault
pls some help

It sounds like a good case for asking your teacher for an
extension.

The project looks like a check that you have understood
several aspects of Java, and can apply them. There are
several possible purposes, such as assessing your current
skills or forcing you to apply material you have been
taught, none of which would be accomplished if someone else
guided you through the project.

Take a look at my "Getting Started" page,
http://home.earthlink.net/~patricia_shanahan/beginner.html

That may help you get to the point of having specific
questions. In particular, I would aim for writing as soon as
possible a program that does a subset of the task. Even if
you cannot finish the whole thing on time, it will let you
tell the teacher "I'm working on this, here is evidence of
progress, but I just need a bit more time."

Patricia

Stefan Schulz

ok im trying to do the following for a project can someone give me
step by step instructions of how to do this:

• Create a JAVA program using sequence, selection, and repetition
structures

Write something like this, your instructor will love you:

class _{{int _=0;boolean

Thomas Schodt

Stefan Schulz wrote something like:
class _{{int _=0;boolean $=_==28;--_;for(;!$^(4!=7)&&_!=38;){if((_=(_>=0)?_:_-~-19)==0307);;;}}}

That would be sequence, selection, iteration *and* obfuscation. ^_^