Nested Datagrids Events Question

seal

I was struggling with a nested control event not firing and I found the
culprit to be the following line in my code behind,
e.Item.Cells[2].Controls.Add(MyNewDatagrid);

Is there a way to add a datagrid this way, and still get the events?

Thanks

Elton Wang

Before MyNewDatagrid's data binding, you should create its event delegate.
And this should also be created before Page_Load.

HTH