Nested repeater controls

Allan Ebdrup

I have a nested repeater control, in ASP.Net 2.0 When I switch to design
view the nested repeater is not shown, is there a way to get the nested
repeater shown in design view? If not how do I ceate my own variant of a
repeater control with two sets of headers, items, and headers. That can show
a preview in design view?

The code:
<asp:Repeater ID="Repeater1" runat="server"
OnItemCommand="Repeater1_ItemCommand">

<HeaderTemplate>

<th>

Element</th>

<th>

Ret</th>

</HeaderTemplate>

<ItemTemplate>

<asp:Repeater ID="Repeater2" runat="server">

<HeaderTemplate>

<th>

Ledetekst</th>

<th>