Nested Table Support for MME 3.0

Rohit Malaviya

Hi,
I am working on a module to give support to Nested Tables in Microsoft
Mobile Explorer 3.0 (MME)

Could anybody please let me know, where can I find good documentation
on MME and if possible, what issues need to be resolved for the same.

Apparently Nested Tables were not originally supported as the target
device screen was very small... what I want know is whether they were
not supported at all or is there some flag(s) set the needs to be
removed, that would enable nested table support?

Thanks in Advance,

- Rohit Malaviya