Nested WebParts

sam

Saw a post on this on the Sharepoint PortalServer Development group
(see link below), but I need to do this in ASP.NET 2.0 without
Sharepoint :

I would like to create a web part that contains other web parts. When
adding this global web part from a catalog, it should ideally display
all sub-webparts and allow me to move and edit them individually
within my webpartzone. The global webpart will only contain other web
parts and no other elements. Is this possible, and if yes, which
webpart methods should I override for my globabl webpart?

link to Sharepoint post:
http://groups.google.com/group/micr...gst&q=nested+webparts&rnum=2#1ec46aa582d44022