.NET cannot handle WSDL with exception?

Steve

I want to ask if .NET cannot handle WSDL with exception <wsdl:fault>
element?

<wsdl:fault name="CreditCardWizardException">
<soap:fault name="CreditCardWizardException" use="encoded"
namespace="http://CreditCardwizard.wws" />
</wsdl:fault>

I am using VS.NET and generate the client-side proxies, but it seems
doesn't generate a
class called CreditCardWizardException. Also given a WSDL file, how to
generate .NET client in VS.NET?

Here's the SOAP exception message, but looks like .NET client couldn't
handle that.

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope

<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode
xmlns:ns201420873="http://CreditCardwizard.wws"

xmlns="">ns201420873:CreditCardWizardException</faultcode>
<faultstring xmlns="">

<![CDATA[wws.CreditCardwizard.CreditCardWizardException: sequence
number need to be >0]]>
</faultstring>
<detail xmlns="">
<fault>
<info
xmlns="http://CreditCardwizard.wws">info001</info>
<message xmlns="http://CreditCardwizard.wws">sequence
number need to be &gt;0</message>
<id xmlns="http://CreditCardwizard.wws">1</id>
</fault>
</detail>

</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>

Please advise. thanks!!

Keith Elder

Steve said:
[...]

Right click in the solution, "Add Web Reference." and paste the URL to
the web service with the WSDL. You can also do this from a command line
by running the WSDL.exe command.

Hmm, after reading your post, are you doing this with VS or something else?