New controls in ASP.NET 2.0

Paul Aspinall

Hi
Does anyone know if any new controls will be added in ASP.NET 2.0??

Thanks

Juan T. Llibre

The latest news is that Beta 2 will be released soon.

I hope you don't want it to be released before it's ready.

darrel

I hope you don't want it to be released before it's ready.

Like most ever other MS product? eh. I'm used to it.

-Darrel

Juan T. Llibre

I guess that statement takes us to the end of this thread.
I'm surprised you didn't write "MS$" ...

darrel

I guess that statement takes us to the end of this thread.
I'm surprised you didn't write "MS$" ...

Hey, I'm using their products, ain't I? ;O)

I'm just saying that I'm not going to swallow the hype in one gulp, nor am I
going to assume the sole factor holding up any release of MS products is
that 'it's not ready yet' as, clearly, they do just fine releasing products
that are far from being 'ready'. That seems to be the way a lot of
commercial software companies are going these days anyways.

-Darrel

Juan T. Llibre

Sure. None of us like to take any bullsh*t.

If we did, we would be the hotshots
we think we are, would we ?

;-)