    first name and last name. I need to get a book on this
    subject, but I just wanted to get started.

    -Thanks much

    somebody, Dec 9, 2005

  2. somebody> I'm running apache 2.x under Linux. Can someone please
    somebody> show me an example of a simple perl cgi script that displays
    somebody> a web page with 2 or 3 fields, and passes the field values
    somebody> to the perl script? For example, the fields might be
    somebody> first name and last name. I need to get a book on this
    somebody> subject, but I just wanted to get started.

    You'll get a far better response if you ask in a newsgroup that hasn't
    been officially dead for 10 years. Try comp.lang.perl.misc for your question.

    Randal L. Schwartz, Dec 10, 2005