Newby WSDL question

Roberto

I've developed my first webservice but now the software house of the company
who need to consume the service ask me to insert the attribute
type="document" in the <soap:binding> and <soap12:bindig> tags, but I don't
know how to do.

As far as I know the WSDL is created by the webservice when it is called
with the parameter ?wsdl

Is there a way to change the way the wsdl is created?

TIA!

Bob

Scott M.

Very often, you can influence the WSDL that is generated by marking your web
service class with a compiler attribute. In VB .NET compiler attributes are
denoted by <> preceding a class or class member (such as the WebService
atttribute that is automatically added to your web service by Visual Studio
and the WebMethod attribute that is added prior to your web service's web
methods). In C#, attributes are denoted using square brackets [].

-Scott

Roberto

Thank you for point me in the right direction.