Newsgroups for Android development?

Stefan Ram

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

Robert Klemme

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

I guess there's an app...

SCNR

robert

F'up to comp.mobile.android

Jan Burse

Stefan said:
Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

comp.handhelds.android.devel

David Taylor

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

Programming is within the charter for: comp.mobile.android and as one
of the supporters of that group would welcome your discussions on
Android program development there. It's something I'm considering
myself, and I have the development kits loaded and working.

Cheers,
David

X. X. Sputnik

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

comp.mobile.android certainly.

When I had an idea of creating this newsgroup I thought it would have
mostly Android developers, but called it "comp.MOBILE.android" to allow
users of Android devices to be part of participation.
It was a little surprising that users arrived, not Android developers
itself. (And yes, I like creating newsgroups, I never oppose new
newgroups, but in this case I think users together with developers in
comp.mobile.android would help each other certainly by listening each
other.) *UseNet is now too small to have more than one Android newsgroup
in one language, true?*

So yes if you want to discuss in English that is comp.mobile.android.

There is also Dutch language newsgroup. Also German and French, maybe
others.

Mark

Newsgroups: comp.lang.java.programmer,comp.mobile.android

Are there any (English language) newsgroups specifically
for Android development?

Otherwise, what would be the most appropriate newsgroup?

gmane.comp.handhelds.android.devel

(only available direct from gmane IIRC).