nexec on Android is ready for Python.

Tomohiko Sumi

I announce that nexec[1] is ready for Python.

nexec is a system to transfer system call requests. You can use
applications in an nexec server as same as those in your local machine.

nexec is ready for Python now. Furthermore, nexec client for Android is
available. These mean that you can use Python on Android via nexec.

The demo application[2] is good to start nexec on Android. The
documentation includes the tutorial for Python[3].

[1] http://neko-daisuki.ddo.jp/~SumiTomohiko/nexec/index.html
[2] http://neko-daisuki.ddo.jp/~SumiTomohiko/android-nexec-client-demo/index.html
[3] http://neko-daisuki.ddo.jp/~SumiTomohiko/android-nexec-client-demo/tutorial/python/index.html