No asmx in W2K3?

!TG

I just setup a 2003 ent server.
How do I get .Net installed so I can run asmx, aspx, asax, etc?

Bob Barrows [MVP]

!TG said:
I just setup a 2003 ent server.
How do I get .Net installed so I can run asmx, aspx, asax, etc?

Shouldn't it already be installed? If not, go download it from
msdn.microsoft.com. Also:

HTH,
Bob Barrows

!TG

Bob said:
Shouldn't it already be installed? If not, go download it from
msdn.microsoft.com. Also:

HTH,
Bob Barrows
So it was. The application extension wasn't mapped though, I had to do
so manually; how odd. Good thing I have a 2000 server with them so I
knew where to map to.

Thanks for the advice on the correct forum to post to.

Curt_C [MVP]

!TG said:
So it was. The application extension wasn't mapped though, I had to do
so manually; how odd. Good thing I have a 2000 server with them so I
knew where to map to.

Thanks for the advice on the correct forum to post to.

lookup the aspnet_regiis command..
This will take care of what you need. It's in the Framework folder,
you'll see with a quick search