No sourcecode documentation visible in Intellisense from my own class libraries

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Roberto Rocco, Aug 22, 2004.

  1. Hello,

    Whenever I use methods from my class libraries I don't get any Intellisense support of the source documentation I supplied.
    When I use the same code directly instead (i.e. adding the class directly to my project and not using the assembly dll of my class library) then I get Intellisense information of the methods as expected.

    Using third party assemblies instead provides me with the intellisense support.

    Is there something special I need to do with my assemblies to provide the same support?

    My methods are always documented like this:

    using MyClassLibrary

    /// <summary>
    /// Summary for MyMethod
    /// </summary>