    intellisense?

    Thanks,
    Ron

    RSH, Jan 10, 2007

  2. RSH

    Aidy Guest

    I have a class file in my project that is just like all the other class
    I get that too from time to time. I usually just write out the method in
    full then do a full re-compile and it usually shows up in IntelliSense after
    that.

    Aidy, Jan 10, 2007

  3. RSH

    RSH Guest

    Just an update...i fixed the problem

    The instantitation was apparently the problem...although it compiled this
    declaration caused intellisense not to work for this object:

    Private oData = New clsData

    I changed the code to read:

    Private oData As New clsData

    And like magic intellisense was back!