Class not showing in intellisense

RSH

I have a class file in my project that is just like all the other class
files in the project. For some reason this class after instantiation does
not show its Public Properties and Methods like the other classes do. And
the compiler doesn't catch errors in that class, it is only when the page
loads when any class errors show. Why won't this class show up in
intellisense?

Thanks,
Ron

Aidy

I have a class file in my project that is just like all the other class
files in the project. For some reason this class after instantiation does
not show its Public Properties and Methods like the other classes do. And
the compiler doesn't catch errors in that class, it is only when the page
loads when any class errors show. Why won't this class show up in
intellisense?

I get that too from time to time. I usually just write out the method in
full then do a full re-compile and it usually shows up in IntelliSense after
that.

RSH

Just an update...i fixed the problem

The instantitation was apparently the problem...although it compiled this
declaration caused intellisense not to work for this object:

Private oData = New clsData

I changed the code to read:

Private oData As New clsData

And like magic intellisense was back!