Non blocking sockets with select.poll() ?

Discussion in 'Python' started by Maxim Veksler, May 4, 2007.

  1. Hi,

    I'm trying to write a non blocking socket port listener based on
    poll() because select is limited to 1024 fd.

    Here is the code, it never gets to "I did not block" until I do a
    telnet connection to port 10000.

    """
    #!/usr/bin/env python
    import socket