from
Code:
https://forallthetime.com/DEMO/index.html

Code:
my href
says
Code:

line 83

works fine in VS Code... right to the desied page

i emptied my firewall cache via go daddy

ALSO, it works perfect in firefox.. no problem

and i coded about_us_1.html?1234 and its up!!

this is the second time i have done this trick.. is that ok? no need to worry, right?

am i good to go??

if not

please pass on the line of code where the problem is

seriously, i thank you!!

Joined
Mar 11, 2022
Messages
227
Reaction score
32
You don't have to with html Files. That's no caching problem.

Maybe it's a VS Code Cache problem. To check that, oben up your site with firefox and chrome, open source code on both and compare.

And than, open up your html files right from the folder. (Don't show by VS). Than open the index right from the folder (not by VS)

Tell us if there is anything weird.

But here it works like a charm. With Firefox, Chrome, IE, Opera, Sandra.......... So far so good.

Joined
Feb 15, 2021
Messages
99
Reaction score
0
thanks again

i tried opening from a folder, and its a go!

i tried
Code:
https://forallthetime.com/DEMO/index.html

and i click the About Us link, and its a go! THAT is where my problem was!

URL shows as
Code:
https://forallthetime.com/DEMO/about_us_1.html

which *excatly* how i want it!!