    postbacks?

    Thanks for any help,
    Todd.

    Guest, Oct 23, 2006

  2. Database. SQL Express is one that is free.
    You can store the datatable in ViewState or Session between clicks./
    No need
    Yes, in ViewState. Be careful that you do not run into the native way
    ViewState works, however, or you will delete records only to have them
    reappear and visa/versa.

    Cowboy \(Gregory A. Beamer\), Oct 23, 2006

    Guest Guest

    Thanks a bunch. Works great!

    Guest, Oct 23, 2006