not to show menubar,addressbar & etc of browser without any security confirm

lale.kat

I want my Browser not to show menubar,addressbar,toolbar and etc. when
the first page of my site become loaded.
I use this code for it:
-------------------------------------
<head>
<title>Haniye</title>

<script type='text/javascript'>
<!--
function SetWindow_Browser()
{

var height = 700 //Set height
var width = 700 //Set width
var name = "winname" //Set window name
var top = 20 //Set distance from top
var left = 20 //Set distance from left

//script revision by A. Kuehler, XombieRx
if(navigator.appName == "Netscape") //start handling for Netsacpe
and Mozilla
{

netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.enablePrivilege("UniversalBrowserWrite")
window.menubar.visible = false;
window.locationbar.visible = false;
window.scrollbars.visible = false;
window.personalbar.visible = false;
window.statusbar.visible = false;
window.toolbar.visible = false;

netscape.security.PrivilegeManager.revertPrivilege("UniversalBrowserWrite")
resizeTo(width,height); //replace with actual numerical values
}//end if handling for Netscape/Mozilla

else
{ //for all other browers
//script provided by superslamwich
if(document.location.search=='')
{
window.open(document.location + "?
newwin=true",name,"fullscreen=no,toolbar=no,status=no,menubar=no,scrollbars=no,resizable=no,directories=no,location=no,width="
+ width + ",height=" + height + ",left=" + left + ",top=" + top);
self.opener=""
self.close()
}
else
{
window.opener.close();
}
}//end handling for all other browsers
}
-->

</script>

<BODY onload="SetWindow_Browser();">
when I use this code in Mozilla firefox ,It opens dialog confirm, with
this title:"internet security" and with this text:"A script "file://"
is requesting enhanced abilites UNSAFE and could be used compromise
your mashine or data"
& ask me to allow or deny it.
if I push allow botton It will works but I don't want to show this
dialog ,I wanna do it directly without any question.
how could I do it?Is it possible?and do u know another way to hidden
menubar,toolbar,ect?
and also when I use this code in Internet Explorer it appears menu at
the top of Browser 's window with this content:
"to help protect your security ,Internet Exlprer has restricted this
file from showing active content that could access your computer click
here
for option" and when I seclect "allow blocked content",It will does
something that I want.but I don't want to show this menu too.thx

Gregor Kofler

(e-mail address removed) meinte:
I want my Browser not to show menubar,addressbar,toolbar and etc. when
the first page of my site become loaded.
I use this code for it:
[snip]

when I use this code in Mozilla firefox ,It opens dialog confirm, with
this title:"internet security" and with this text:"A script "file://"
is requesting enhanced abilites UNSAFE and could be used compromise
your mashine or data"
& ask me to allow or deny it.
if I push allow botton It will works but I don't want to show this
dialog ,I wanna do it directly without any question.
how could I do it?Is it possible?

No.

Sigh... Why do people think, they can get around security settings with
simple scripts? What would those security settings be good for?

Gregor