Noted Speakers, Workshops and lots more at Sun Tech Days 2010Conference

mathur

Simon Ritter, Peter Karlsson, Arun Gupta, Philip Torchinsky, Chuk-Munn
Lee, Terrence Barr and lost more are going to speak at the Sun Tech
Days 2010 Conference in Hyderabad, India from March 24-25, 2010. Not
everyday do you get a chance to interact with such noted experts.
Besides this, Java developers can also attend the workshops, sessions,
hands-on labs at this event which would be held at the Hyderabad
International Convention Center, India. Spare some time from your busy
schedule for this worthwhile conference. Register as soon as possible
and get to win an attractive Sun branded t-shirt.

For more details, see here: http://www.sercononline.com/suntechdays10/index.htm

Lew

mathur said:
Simon Ritter, Peter Karlsson, Arun Gupta, Philip Torchinsky, Chuk-Munn
Lee, Terrence Barr and lost more are going to speak at the Sun Tech
Days 2010 Conference in Hyderabad, India from March 24-25, 2010. Not
everyday do you get a chance to interact with such noted experts.
Besides this, Java developers can also attend the workshops, sessions,
hands-on labs at this event which would be held at the Hyderabad
International Convention Center, India. Spare some time from your busy
schedule for this worthwhile conference. Register as soon as possible
and get to win an attractive Sun branded t-shirt.

For more details, see here: http://www.sercononline.com/suntechdays10/index.htm

I think maybe you've mentioned this conference enough here. We heard you the
first umpteen times. You really don't want to be labeled a spammer.

And register to win a T-shirt? Oooh! Wow! Huge prize! How exciting! And I
get to be an unpaid advertisement for Sun every time I wear it?

I'm simply all agog!

You have utterly convinced me, at least, not to attend. Thank you.