NYC Opening

Kevin McGann

A major Investment Bank is searching for a strong Java or C++ developer that
can build Pipes to Electronic Exchanges and ECNs. This is a new Internal
Hedge Fund Business and they are looking for superb C++ or Java programmers
that can enable them to go live in 1-2 months and begin trading. THIS IS AN
OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN THE BUSINESS UNIT OF A MAJOR TOP-TIERED BANK!!!!!
Required Skills:
-Expert Java or C++
-Extensive Multi-threading
-OOA/OOD Must have Design Patterns Experience
-Must have experience building Pipes/Connectivity Infrastructure/FIX
-Linux, Unix, SQL/RDBMS
Eventually this person will learn Stat/Arb business for Equities/FX and will
get to learn about trading strategies and work closely with Quants/Prop
Traders.
THEY ARE LOCATED IN NEW YORK, THIS IS FULL-TIME ONLY, WILL NOT CONSIDER
ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE THE US! THIS TEAM IS AN ELITE TEAM, YOU BETTER BE
GOOD!!!!

Also have numerous opportunities so if you program in C++ or Java send me an
email or give me a call.....
Kevin M McGann
Senior Technology Recruiter
Continuity Partners Inc.
(212) 624-9187
www.cpi-search.com
(e-mail address removed)

Diez B. Roggisch

Kevin said:
-Expert Java or C++

Now why exactly do you post that in c.l.python?
THEY ARE LOCATED IN NEW YORK, THIS IS FULL-TIME ONLY, WILL NOT CONSIDER
ANYONE FROM OUTSIDE THE US! THIS TEAM IS AN ELITE TEAM, YOU BETTER BE
GOOD!!!!

I'm pretty sure you've some spelling wrong here, you certainly want
ELITE to be written as 733T to get the attention of the proper people.

SCNR,

Diez

Jeremy Jones

Diez said:
Kevin McGann wrote:

Now why exactly do you post that in c.l.python?

I'm pretty sure you've some spelling wrong here, you certainly want
ELITE to be written as 733T to get the attention of the proper people.
I think you've got a typo here. I think you meant "1337". My H4X0R
interpretation of what you wrote is "teet", which *may*, however, have
the desired effect.
SCNR,

Diez
JMJ